Hauptkatalog and DigiBib
You need a password in addition to your user ID (Library card) in order to use various check-out functions, access your user account or make use of the interlibrary loan service. Your password serves data privacy purposes and protects your account against misuse.
Issuing a password
You can assign your own password by
- clicking on "Your Account" on the homepage
- entering your user ID (on the back of your library card)
- and the desired password with a total length of 4 to 6 digits (letters and/or numbers).
Please note: Passwords are case sensitive.
- After submitting your password you will be asked to enter your new password two more times. You then confirm it.
Digital Resources and eCampus
You need a user ID from Bonn University in order to
- use the library‘s Internet PCs
- access the eCampus learning platform.
- download and install the VPN Client software in order to access periodicals, books and databases licensed to Bonn University from your own PC off campus
- use WLAN@BONNET (Wireless Local Area Network at Bonn University).
These services are only available for members of Bonn University.
Further information is available on the website of Bonn University‘s Data Processing Services (Hochschulrechenzentrum - HRZ) at www.hrz.uni-bonn.de.